Incentive payment for apprentices who joined organisations before 1 April 2021
The deadline for employers to apply for the incentive payment for new apprentices hired between August 2020 and March 2021 is approaching. Eligible employers must apply for their incentive payment by the end of 31 May 2021.
- Employers with apprentices who have a contract of employment start date between 1 August 2020 and 31 March 2021 and who also have a practical period (training) start date between 1 August 2020 and 31 May 2021 are eligible for an incentive payment
- For new apprentices aged 16 to 24, employers will receive £2,000
- For new apprentices aged 25 and over, employers will receive £1,500
- Employers must apply for these apprentices by the end of 31 May 2021
- Employers can visit the Apprenticeships guidance page for more details
If you would like any help or guidance, call the CLC team on 01983 533993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if would like to discuss this, or any of your training needs.