Health and Safety
At CLC we recognise our duties under current health and safety legislation and we will endeavour to meet the requirements of this legislation to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all our employees and clients. Our Management team is aware of our responsibilities to ensure they take all reasonable precautions, to ensure the safety and health of those that are likely to be affected by the operation of our business.
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
We also recognise:
- our duty to cooperate and work with other employers when we work at premises or sites under their control to ensure the continued health and safety of all those at work; and
- our duty to cooperate and work with other employers and their workers, when their workers come onto our premises or sites to do work for us, to ensure the health and safety of everyone at work