Our accredited courses link to the essential knowledge and skills required by employees to carry out certain job roles. They are an excellent way of learning and can bring a host of benefits to your business and employees.
We have a huge range of courses across a breadth of business areas, including:
- Health & Safety
- Adult Care
- Health Care
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Leadership and Management
- End of Life
- Infection Control
- Information Technology (IT) Functional Skills
- English Functional Skills
- Mathematics Functional Skills
These qualifications are nationally recognised and accredited.
We have a range of industry-leading e-learning courses on offer, allowing you to tackle training at your own pace, in a place and time that suits you.
These courses cover a wide range of subjects including Business, Management, Health & Safety, Food Safety, Healthcare and Working with Children/Adults. All courses are certificated and many are accredited by awarding bodies including City & Guilds and can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection. This increases flexibility and adapts to the pressures of everyday life.
There are several benefits to e-learning whether you choose to use it on its own, or to enhance your existing in-house training.
- It’s cost effective and saves time: By reducing the time taken away from the office, and removing travel costs and the need for printed materials, online learning helps you save money and increase your productivity.
- Learning 24/7, anywhere: Many face-to-face courses only operate within normal office hours. By allowing you to complete the course when and where you like, you can make sure disruptions to your busy working schedule are minimised.
- Tracking of course progress is simple: Perhaps the most important aspect of using digital technology for training is that it is supported by a well-implemented Learning Management System (LMS), making it easy to track your progress.
- It’s discreet: Not everybody feels comfortable learning in large groups, especially if they find something hard. E-learning allows you to tackle the subject at your own pace, in a place and time that suits you, with interactive tasks to ensure a thorough understanding throughout each module. This means you are in control of your learning.