Complaints and Comments
CLC is committed to providing a quality service to our customers and working in an open and accountable way that builds the trust and respect of all our stakeholders. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers and stakeholders, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and by putting mistakes right.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible.
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response.
- We deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially.
- We respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, an apology, or information on any action taken etc.
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
CLC offer a range of opportunities for you to make a comment or give feedback including: during enrolment, induction, reviews and learner feedback sessions. Positive comments received are brought to the attention of the relevant member of staff and the Senior Management team.
For the full complaints policy and procedure please follow this link